The society holds social meetings each month and everyone is welcome to atttend.
Meetings are Held on the Fourth Wednesday of each month, at the Gosford Regional Gallery and Art Centre at 1.30pm.
At the meeting we invite a person of interest to speak or give a demonstration of something art related of interest to our members.
- JUNE Meeting – Marketing for Artists with Belinda Lindhardt, June 28
- General Meeting: May 24th ‘Framing your Art – Carla Christie’
- Meeting: April 26th AGM & Critique session with Anne Brack
- March Meeting – Lorraine Best – Back by popular request!
- February 2017 Meeting: FRANCISCO PACHECO
- 2016 November – General Meeting – Lorraine Best
- Meeting – INGEBORG ZOTZ
- September Meeting: PETER FENNELL
- August Meeting: JULIE DUELL
- July Meeting – Visits 27th July