‘COME, LISTEN, TALK’ MEETINGS
The society holds social meetings each month and everyone is welcome to atttend.
Meetings are Held on the Fourth Wednesday of each month, at the Gosford Regional Gallery and Art Centre at 1.30pm.
At the meeting we invite a person of interest to speak or give a demonstration of something art related of interest to our members.
MARCH 28th… AGM… Anne Brack will be Critiquing members paintings after the AGM formalities.
APRIL 25th…… ANZAC DAY…No Meeting.
MAY 23rd……. STUDIO VISIT to Janet Hoyer-Cobb’s Studio, 186 Hillside Road, Avoca Beach.
- February Meeting – 28th February
- General Meeting – 22nd Nov Ray Wright
- General Meeting: October 25th 2017
- Meeting – September 27, Karen McPhee
- General Meeting – July 26th
- JUNE Meeting – Marketing for Artists with Belinda Lindhardt, June 28
- General Meeting: May 24th ‘Framing your Art – Carla Christie’
- Meeting: April 26th AGM & Critique session with Anne Brack
- March Meeting – Lorraine Best – Back by popular request!
- February 2017 Meeting: FRANCISCO PACHECO