Each month the CCAS holds workshops, the subjects and tutors are published one month in advance in the monthly newsletter and on this website.
Please note there is no booking requirement for our workshops you simply turn up on the day and it is first in gets the best spot!!!
Visitors are welcome. Workshop Cost is: $25- including morning tea.
Time is: 9.30am to 12.30pm at the Studios (next to the Gosford Regional Gallery)-Web St – East Gosford. Materials list for what you will need to bring will be published in the month prior’s newsletter.
We ask that you please arrive 15mins early to setup and avoid disruption to the class and the tutor and get the most from your workshop.
Please arrive at 9.15am for setup!
If you go along to a workshop please let others know your experience on our facebook page it’s a great way to support the CCAS, the artists and get to know other members.
Workshops for 2017
(Note: These details are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances)
February – Christine Raj, Texture & Collage
March – Marijke Greenway, Still life. Acrylic/Water.C
April – Francisco Pacheco, Acrylic Painting Tech.
May – Sue Saunders, Silk Painting
June – Cheryl Bruce, Watercolour
July – Sue Jokinen, Abstract Inks
August – Peter McKnight, Still Life…Oils
September – Gwyneth Boyc, Pastels
October – Graham Austin, Acrylics or Watercolour
November – Lorraine Best, Wildlife on Yupo
Any material kindly provided by the tutor for your use at the workshop should be returned to the tutor at the end of the session.
Links to Up and Coming & Past Workshops:
- JUNE Workshop – Cheryl Bruce 7th & 21st
- WORKSHOP – 3 & 17, MAY 2017 – Sue Saunders – SILK PAINTING
- Workshop: April 5th & 19th, 2017 – Francisco Pacheco
- WORKSHOP – 1 & 15TH March, Marijke Greenway
- Workshop: 2017 February – Christine Raj
- November Workshop – SAMANTHA BLANKS
- September Workshop: Mixed Media with Belinda Lindhardt
- August Workshops: PETER FENNEL
- July Art Workshops – Central Coast Art Society – Sue Jokinen
- June Workshops with Marijke Greenway