[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.17.2″]
‘SUMMER’ EXHIBITION & AWARDS, 18-23 January 2019
VENUE: Community Gallery & Studio 2, Gosford Regional Arts Centre, 36 Webb Street, East Gosford
Official Opening: Friday 18 January 2019, 6.00 – 8.00 pm
Hours Daily 10.00am – 4.00 pm
To download a printed version of this form and send it to us in the mail please click here>.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_button _builder_version=”3.17.2″ button_text=”Download Entry Form to print and send in the post” button_url=”https://www.artcentralcoast.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/CCAS-SUMMER-EXHIBITION-2019.pdf” url_new_window=”on” button_alignment=”center” custom_button=”on” button_text_size=”15″ /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.17.2″ background_color=”rgba(141,216,71,0.37)” module_alignment=”center”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.17.2″]
|Category||Prize – Sponsored by||Description|
|1||OPEN||$100.00 – Central Coast Picturing Framing||Any subject|
|2||WORK ON PAPER||$100.00 – Cosy Home, Ettalong Beach||Watercolour, Pastel, Drawing, Inks, etc|
|3||MINIATURE||$100.00 – Abstract Inks||Any subject or medium (see size below)|
|PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD||$100.00 Voucher – Christie’s Picture Framing|
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.17.2″]
To submit your entry for the SUMMER Exhibition complete the form below and pay via Credit Card or Paypal.
CARDS If you wish to enter CARDS you must download and print this form – click here >, bring this form with you on the delivery of your artworks.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_button _builder_version=”3.17.2″ button_text=”Download Unframed Prints & Cards Form” button_url=”https://www.artcentralcoast.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/CCAS-SUMMER-2019-UNFRAMED-WORKS-CARDS.pdf” url_new_window=”on” button_alignment=”center” custom_button=”on” button_text_size=”15″ /][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.17.2″]
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Open to all current financial members of the Central Coast Art Society.
Each entrant is required to nominate for and attend Roster Duty.
- ENTRY FEE: $10.00 per artwork, non-refundable, MUST accompany entry form. Limit of 3 paintings per artist.
- Size limit: – Sections 1 & 2: 92cm x 61cm (3ft x 2ft) including frame and must be manageable by one person Miniatures: Size 10x10cm (or variation e.g. 12cm x 8cm); Total Frame perimeter 100cm or less.
- CATEGORIES: Each Artwork may only be entered in ONE section.
- Commission: 25% Sales Commission is retained by the Society on general artwork. Price pairs separately.
- Exhibits: To have name, title, medium, section and price on the back; be strung with cord/wire with flush attachments. NO SCREW EYES. Wire ends to be taped. NO WET PAINTINGS. Canvas edges must be clean and finished neatly.
- Title: limited to 30 characters. No changes or substitutes after the closing date.
- Artwork is displayed at the discretion of the hanging committee. If conditions are not met, work may not be hung.
- All care taken but no responsibility accepted. Insurance is Artist’s responsibility.
- JUDGING: 17 January 2019 at 3pm. judge/s decision is final no correspondence will be entered into.
- UNFRAMED WORKS, CARDS, JEWELLERY & POTTERY: – No Entry Fee. 20% Commission on all sales. Minimum price $5.00/card. Must be presented a) with a completed official form; b) displayed in a suitably sized container/basket/stand. No oversized containers. c) Entrants of these artworks are required to submit a minimum of one Framed work.
- CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRY: 3 January 2019. LATE ENTRIES will NOT be accepted.
- ENTRY FORMS & PAYMENT: ENTER AND PAY ONLINE VIA CCAS WEBSITE, or send to: Exhibition Coordinator Fran Mackey, 35a The Corso, Saratoga, 2251. NOT TO CCAS PO Box. Cheques to be made out to Central Coast Art Society.
- DELIVERY: to the Community Gallery, 38 Webb Street, East Gosford, 9.30am – 11.00am, 17 January 2019 ONLY
- PICK UP TIMES: All unsold work to be collected BETWEEN 3.00 – 00 PM 23 January 2019. Note: Please organise and authorise an alternate person if you are unable to collect your works at this time.
CLOSING DATE for ENTRIES: 3rd January 2019 ** LATE ENTRIES will NOT be accepted.
Sorry the date for entry to this exhibition has expired.