Nature in autumn: a landscape painted on a textured surface with oil paint.
What you need to bring:
- One canvas about 40 x 50 cm and two smaller ones
- Oil paint and a pallet to mix colours
- Painting medium brand as, liquol (No4 Medium)
- One broad brush (5cm, flat)
- Flat brushes, No. 10, 8, 6
- 2 round brushes, No. 2, 3
- Some cloth for cleaning
- A pallet knife
- White ink, white tissue paper, pencil HB
I will make a suggestion for the painting but if you have an idea for a autumn picture, please bring it with you.
About Workshops in general:
Start at 9.30-12.30pm 1st & 3rd Wed. each month in Studio
2, Gosford Arts Centre. Cost: $25.00 per week includes
guest tutor and morning tea. Visitors are welcome.