Come, Listen, Talk is designed to activate, engage and inspire creative thinking and art making by members and friends.
On the 4th Wednesday of the month (February to November) CCAS holds a demonstration or presentation by an artist or visits a gallery or artist’s studio.
The demonstration or presentation is held in Studio 2, Gosford Regional Gallery and Arts Centre . 1.30pm to 3.30pm
Cost $5.00. Visitors Welcome.
Gosford Regional Gallery and Arts Centre provides plenty of convenient parking and disability access.
Attendees must follow the COVID-19 Safety Plan to maintain a safe and creative environment.
- We have a limit of 10 persons each meeting.
- CCAS will provide sanitiser, cleaner and paper towels. Please use on arrival.
- Record your details in the Sign-In Register.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times. Tables and chairs will be positioned accordingly.
- No afternoon tea will be provided by CCAS but everyone can bring their own requirements at this stage. No sharing of food is allowed.
- If you are unwell (especially with symptoms of a sore throat, headache, dry cough, a fever or a cold or any flu like symptoms) please do not attend for any reason.
Wednesday 28 October
Demonstration by Peter Smeeth
Book with Judith Hoste 0407 448 574 before 21 October
‘Painting a Narrative’
The aim is to demonstrate one method of how to go about painting a narrative picture from scratch.
Peter has a special interest in the human condition, which is manifest in his portraits and figurative works, but he enjoys all forms of art from the totally abstract to the super real. He works in most media …pencil, pastel, charcoal, acrylic, watercolour, oil, and does sculptural work in plaster or bronze.
Peter Smeeth Self Portrait 2006
Peter was the 2017 Archibald Prize Winner of Packing Room Prize .
Lisa Wilkinson AM (oil on linen)