Karen Bloomfield Workshop:
Charcoal & ink: Creating Textures
4th & 18th of April
Over the 2 sessions learn Karen’s charcoal & ink technique for lively, quirky & enigmatic animal subjects including glossy eyes & soft fur.
- 1 piece of arches or equivalent 300+gsm
- watercolour paper, 2b pencil (or softer).
- Charcoal (willow, compressed (Soft or medium only), soft or medium charcoal pencil).
- Tape, ruler, fixative, various soft paintbrushes for dry ‘painting’ with charcoal, rag brush (for applying ink medium),
- hard eraser.
- 3-4 small water containers, coloured inks (if you have any),
- water bottle, 1 backing board.
For more of Karen’s work please visit her website at: https://karenbloomfieldart.com/