1st and 3rd Wednesday (February to November)
Arrive at 9.15am to start at 9.30am. Finish at 12.30pm
Studio 2, Gosford Regional Gallery and Arts Centre.
Cost $25.00 per week includes morning tea. EFTPOS available.
Visitors are welcome.
Please note there is no booking requirement for our workshops, you simply turn up on the day.
Gosford Regional Gallery and Arts Centre provides plenty of convenient parking and disability access.
Attendees must follow the COVID-19 Safety Plan to maintain a safe and creative environment.
For the August & September Workshops a maximum of 10 students can attend each session. To attend you must:
- Book and pay in advance. No refunds.
- Send a text message to Marlene on 0409666709 to book your place and pay $25 in advance by direct deposit.
- BSB 062 544 Account number: 28022569, Account Name: Central Coast Art Society. Under Description or Payee Reference please use the code WS followed by your surname and initial (e.g. Bob Brown = WSBrownB)
- CCAS will provide sanitiser, cleaner and paper towels. Please use on arrival.
- Record your details in the Sign-In Register.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times. Tables and chairs will be positioned accordingly.
- Participants to be responsible to clean their own areas. No tablecloths to be provided and participant to bring something to cover the table with (e.g. Towel, plastic sheet, paper).
- No morning tea will be provided by CCAS but everyone can bring their own requirements at this stage. No sharing of food is allowed.
- If you are unwell (especially with symptoms of a sore throat, headache, dry cough, a fever or a cold or any flu like symptoms) please do not attend a workshop for any reason.
Watercolour Workshop with Danni Liu
Flowers on Wednesday 2 September
Bookings close 27 August
Dog Portraiture on Wednesday 16 September
Bookings close 10 September
Materials List for both sessions:
- ⅛ or ¼ sheet, 300g, medium rough
- Raw sienna
- Cadmium yellow
- Cadmium red or pink
- A blue colour (cerulean, phthalo, or ultramarine)
- For brushes, flat brush, Chinese brush (or round brush), and background brush
Acrylic with Beth Miller
Abstract or non-figurative art work on Wednesday 7 October
Bookings close 1 October
Canvas (size is your choice but better to be around 60/60 cm), transparent and opaque acrylics, glaze medium, water spray, palette knives, brushes, 4 small dishes (or lids), charcoal. workbook for small preliminary thumbnail sketches,
OPTIONAL: Hair Dryer, acrylic inks, syringe, acrylic gel medium or impasto (Chromasyle good), paper towels, small easel.
Mixed Media on Wednesday 21 October
Bookings close 15 October
Bring your own reference material or use Beth’s.
MATERIALS: Acrylics, Gesso, Acrylic Inks (if you have them, especially white), Fan, Brushes and other small brushes, Water Spray Bottle, Charcoal, Palette Knives, 3 small dishes (or lids), texture paste (I will have some), sandwich bags, small scissors.
Wednesday 4 & 18 November
Portraiture with Karen Bloomfield
Bookings close 29 October & 12 November