Each month the CCAS holds workshops, the subjects and tutors are published one month in advance in the monthly newsletter and on this website.
Please note there is no booking requirement for our workshops you simply turn up on the day and it is first in gets the best spot!!!
Visitors are welcome. Workshop Cost is: $25- including morning tea.
Time is: 9.30am to 12.30pm at the Studios (next to the Gosford Regional Gallery)-Web St – East Gosford. Materials list for what you will need to bring will be published in the month prior’s newsletter.
We ask that you please arrive 15mins early to setup and avoid disruption to the class and the tutor and get the most from your workshop.
Please arrive at 9.15am for setup!
If you go along to a workshop please let others know your experience on our facebook page it’s a great way to support the CCAS, the artists and get to know other members.
Workshops for 2019
(Note: These details are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances)
February 7th & 21st – Marlene Palagyi, Watercolour
March 7th & 21st – Christine Raj, Acrylic Pouring & Mixed Media
April 4th & 18th – Karen Bloomfield, Charcoal
May 2nd & 16th – Jean Scott, Acrylics
June June 6th & 20th – Russell Austin, Oils
July 4th & 18th – Gwynneth Boyce, Pastels
August 1st & 15th – Judith Price, Recycled Rubbish
September 5 &19th – Cheryl Bruce, Watercolour
October 3rd & 17th – Lorraine Best, Watercolours, Wildflowers on Yupo
November 7th & 21st – TBC
Any material kindly provided by the tutor for your use at the workshop should be returned to the tutor at the end of the session.
ARCHIVED WORKSHOP INFORMATION
- Workshop: April 5th & 19th, 2017 – Francisco Pacheco
- WORKSHOP – 1 & 15TH March, Marijke Greenway
- Workshop: 2017 February – Christine Raj
- November Workshop – SAMANTHA BLANKS
- September Workshop: Mixed Media with Belinda Lindhardt
- August Workshops: PETER FENNEL
- July Art Workshops – Central Coast Art Society – Sue Jokinen
- June Workshops with Marijke Greenway
- May Workshop: Plein Air in the Japanese Garden
- April 2016 Workshop – FRANCISCO PACHECO